This project was created for Jinger Adams Design Team Call.
I love this project because when I see the precious trinkets on display from when my children were little, I reminisce a very special time in my life. I started by purchasing a paperboard box (trunk) from my local craft store. I then covered it in scrapbook paper (same as wall paper). I have listed the supplies used below.
Featured Scrapbook Paper for this project is Graphic 45's Little Darlings Collection.
Oustide the Box:
- Top half of box - Lullabye / Picture on the top - Bundle of Joy
- Bottom half of box - Bundel of Joy Stripes
- Small pictures and Postage Stamp Pictures - New Arrival and Bundle of Joy
- Flowers - Tim Holtz Alterations Die Tattered Flower Garland and Bazzill Basics Blind Date Blue and String of Pearls - chalked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye
- Pearls - Crystazzi Round Pearl Ecru 4mm
- Ribbon - Celebrate It 7/8" Ecru Ribbon
- Tag - Little Darlings Tags 1 Chipboard Set
Inside the Box:
- Bottom half of box - Rock-A-Bye
- Trim that says "Little Darlings" - Baby Borders
- Inside Cover - Little Darlings / Border - Baby Borders
- Paint for inside edges of box = Martha Stewart Crafts Blue Sky Satin Acrylic Craft Paint
Picture Frame: (6 1/2 X 8)
- Blue Matte = Bazzill Basics Blind Date Blue
- Baby with horn and Little Darlings Banner - 8x8 paper pad Little Darlings
- Tag with Little Girl and Doll = Little Darlings Tags 2 chipboard
- Pearls - same as above
- Border at bottom of picture - 8x8 paper pad Baby Borders paper
- Polka Dot Matte - Rock-A-Bye
- Flowers - Tim Holtz Die same as above
This was my first attempt a crochetting. It was fun to try a new craft.
- Crochet Pattern Zig Zag Filet from the book Snuggle-Up Baby Afghans by Carole Rutter Tippett
- Yarn - Sidar Silky Look Double Knitt White
Thanks for looking!!